Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Get the PERFECT nail polish every tim

'
Some lucky people in this world have been gifted with the ability to apply nail polish perfectly! For me on the other hand, I am not one of those lucky people. But just because I am not one of those lucky people (my nail polish ends up all over my skin when I do it myself) and neither may you, does not mean we can't get the perfect nail polish at home! 

I have some tips and tricks for you..mainly one trick!

What do you need?
VASELINE
Q-TIPS

What do you need to do for the perfect nails?

1. Dab the Q-tip in the vaseline

2.Dab Q-tip around your nails, not on your nails, but the skin around it. If you do get some on your nails, worry not! Get another Q-tip, dab some acetone and clean off the nail, leaving the skin around your nail with the vaseline.

3. Pain your nails like usual and let them dry

4.Use another Q-tip to clean up the vaseline on your skin. When you wipe it off, the nail polish will come right off with it! 

Now how amazing is that?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment